Saturday, September 17, 2011

Dragon Problems in Gold Country

Dragon & Exotic pest exterminators

Dragon & Exotic pest exterminators (Gold County Area)


Date: 2011-09-17, 11:47PM PDT
Reply to: ************@gmail.com [Errors when replying to ads?]


Dear highly trained and experienced professional,

Today I walked out into my yard and yo and behold what did I see? Why there was a 21ft 5inch DRAGON! his teeth sharp as well.. dragon teeth. Eyes glinting like evil gems. I was slightly freaked, as I haven't dealt with this large an animal before. A long story short. There wasn't a lot of back and forth here, he basically bit my lowered and kitted 2008 Honda Civic, in two and torched it. Then turned on me. I haven't been outside in 2 days now. I am sure he's lurking around waiting for me. I have tried the police, whenever they come he is gone by the time they get here. When they leave he comes back. Why oh why does my neighborhood always have such pests?

Please advise.

Steve the Perturbed

  • Location: Gold County Area
  • it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
  • Compensation: any treasure you find on your mission
PostingID: 2604447243


No comments:

Post a Comment