We are calling for the unionization of the slaying of Dragons, and general dealing with all mystical beasts. In these tough times, supplemental income is a necessity. Slayers, charmers and magicians alike should receive fair market value for their services.
REMEMBER: ALWAYS DEAL LOCALLY TO AVOID SCAMS
Saturday, September 17, 2011
Hawaii Dragon Slayer Needed - Response #9
Hi, I need your help.
I tried to enter the USA carrying my sword in a guitar case as people are generally quite terrified when I have it in hand I've found...I generally find running and screaming to be sings of terror, but maybe they are celebrating, I'm not sure.
Anyawy back to why I need your help. At the airport I was stopped and they will not let me come through with my weapon as it violates the regulations.
I've tried over and over to convinnce the security how vital my mission is. How Important a DRAGON SLAYER IS! But these people don't know the fearsomness they toy with.
If you could create an offical request to customs and immigration I would be happy to help in this quest.
Signed
Steve the drangon slayer extrodanairre
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment